Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oktoberfest Dip

Todd loves beer and cheese so when I was thinking about what to make for our tailgate on Saturday, I decided to make a cheesy beer dip and combined the two. I had some cream cheese on hand and I found this recipe on Brown-Eyed Baker that I thought would work. My minor adaptations are below.

Oktoberfest Dip

1 pkg cream cheese (I used FF)
1 pkg shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 2 cups)
2 T spicy brown mustard
1/3 cup Sam Adams Oktoberfest (or similar)
2 T heavy cream
2 tsp dried parsley

Blend all but the beer in a food processor until well-combined and add beer and parsley and pulse until smooth. Tastes great served with pretzels. Can be refrigerated up to 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails